The jury for the Micheal Jackson trial has the verdict, but it's not going to be announced till 4:30.
The jury for the Micheal Jackson trial has the verdict, but it's not going to be announced till 4:30.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I beat you to it by a minute MikMo
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
Predictions???? lol
Innocent....money talks.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
More than likely guilty no matter what the verdict is.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I hope they find him guilty, something is just not right with 40 year old men who like to sleep with little boys.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Not Guilty
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Goes to show you what money will do for you...I'm not saying he is guilty or not guilty but one day he will answer to this and it won't be as if it was today.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
so....................... its ok for a 40 year old man to sleep with youngens. but its not ok for me to pass somebody who is going 45 on the damn four lane at 68. wow..... i love our legal system
Cant we all just get along?
Hey Rocky. How long you gonan be in jail for that? lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks